Tuesday 29 April 2014

The Blood Tree

Make sure you share our content with your friends and family if you like what you read inside the piece below.

  The backstory.    Last spring, we were riding at Two Rivers.  I remember passing a low branch along the trail and trying to push it back with my hand but it wouldn’t budge.  Shortly after I passed it, I heard a commotion and a riderless horse passed me by.  His rider, Lori, did the same thing I did – attempted to push the branch off the trail and instead, it pushed her off her horse.  More injury to pride than anything and a good story to tell.   Fast forward to Thanksgiving weekend and r...The Blood Tree

Hopefully you appreciated the content we presented above and you found it to be enlightening and entertaining; if you are browsing for additional information? We've created more insightful and relevant links below. As always, we are very thankful if you could share this article with your social networking friends and supporters.

Read more here custom made horse pads

No comments:

Post a Comment