Wednesday 11 June 2014

Saying Goodbye

You should definitely share our content with your friends and relatives if you are into what you read within the piece below.

    I’ve known Camey’s parents for many years and through them I got to know her.  Age wise, I am right in the middle of mother and daughter.  Poet Rod McKuen wrote, “I might have been a better friend if I hadn’t trusted time.”  And perhaps that might have been.      I got the news last week that Camey passed away unexpectedly.  Just forty years old, she was much too young to die.  I think that you will agree that whenever anyone close to you loses someone ...Saying Goodbye

Hopefully you appreciated the info we presented above and you found it to be insightful and entertaining; if you are browsing for additional information? We have now put together more helpful and relevant links below. As always, we're very grateful if you could share the information with your social networking friends and followers.

Best place to find information on personalized horse pads

No comments:

Post a Comment