Friday 18 July 2014

Powell's Mansion

Make sure you share our content with your friends and relations if you like what you read in the article below.

Certainly not horse related but since my blog is a diary of sorts, I thought I would save this story here so I can remember it when I am old and gray.   You might or might not find it of interest or you may have a similar "place" that you remember from your childhood.Powell's Mansion was an old deserted home south of Hardy, Nebraska - just across the river into Kansas.  Anyone who had grown up in the Superior/Hardy area in the 70's knows the house I am talking about.  And from recent Facebook posts, it seems the legend continued in the 80's and 90's. &nbs...Powell's Mansion

We hope you really liked the details we presented above and you found it to be educational and entertaining; if you are hunting for additional information? We've put together more educational and related links below. As always, we are super grateful if you could share this article with your social media friends and supporters.

Best place to find information on custom saddle pads

No comments:

Post a Comment